- Litecoin is holding trading in positive territory late in the session on Wednesday, up some 3.30%.
- LTC/USD is moving within a daily bullish pennant structure, eyes on a breakout.
- The next major target area for the bulls could be $160 territory.
Spot rate: 138.81
Relative change: +1.25%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price near-term has breached a near-term descending trend line and a 60-minute pennant structure.
LTC/USD daily chart
- A bullish pennant structure is eyed via the daily chart view, subject to upside risks.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.