- Litecoin price Tuesday is trading positive territory towards the latter stages of trading in the session, gains of around 2%.
- LTC bulls are having some problems breaking down chunky supply heading into the psychological $100 territory.
- A near-term barrier as seen via the 60-minute view runs from $92-94 price range.
Spot rate: 89.53
Relative change: +2.10%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term problematic barrier observed from $92-94 price range, preventing a $100 return at present.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Bulls are struggling to breakdown problematic supply heading into the $100 price territory.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.