- SMA 50 and SMA 20 are about to crossover with the SMA 200 curve.
- IOT/USD went down from $0.415 to $0.414.
IOT/USD went up from $0.415 to $0.414 this Friday. On Thursday, bulls took the price up to $0.44, however, the bears then entered the market and plummeted IOT/USD down to $0.405. IOT/USD finished at $0.415. During the early hours of Friday, IOT/USD went up to $0.423 before the bears took the price down to $0.414.
IOT/USD Daily Chart
- The widening of the jaw of the 20-day Bollinger band indicates increasing market volatility.
- The four latest sessions are all above the upper curve of the Bollinger band.
- The SMA 50 is about to crossover with the SMA 200 curve to chart the Golden Cross pattern, which is a bullish sign.
- The SMA 20 curve is also going to crossover with the SMA 50 and SMA 200 curves, which is another bullish sign.
- The signal line is diverging away from the MACD line, indicating higher bullish momentum.
- The Elliot Wave Oscillator has had seven consecutive bullish sessions.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is creeping at the edge of the overbought zone.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.