- Ethereum price on Thursday is trading in the red by some some 1.70%, as it continues to consolidate.
- ETH/USD price action via the daily chart view is being supported to the upside by a long running ascending trend line.
- The daily chart view is moving within an ascending channel formation, guiding the price higher.
Spot rate: 296.96
Relative change: -1.70%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Heavy supply zone running from $295-300 price range, seen via the 60-minute.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Price action is supported to the upside by an ascending trend line, which has been guiding the bulls north.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.