ETH/USD Daily Chart
- ETH/USD is currently trading at $197.80 this Tuesday.
- This Monday, the price went up to $207.20, before the bears re-entered the market and brought it down to $196 at EOD.
- The price is trading above the SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator is trending in the overbought zone.
ETH/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The 4-hour ETH/USD market found support at $195.25.
- The signal line is converging with the MACD line indicating decreasing bullish momentum.
- The Ichimoku Indicator shows upcoming bearish sentiment.
- On the downside, support levels lie at $194.
ETH/USD Hourly Chart
- The 20-day Bollinger band in the hourly ETH/USD chart is narrowing, which shows decreasing market volatility.
- The second last session was extremely bearish and brought the price down to the 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20).
- The hourly ETH/USD found support on the SMA 20 curve and bounced back up.
- The second last session brought the price below the upward trending line.
- The Elliot Oscillator shows five consecutive bearish sessions.
|Today last price||196.06|
|Today Daily Change||0.20|
|Today Daily Change %||0.10|
|Today daily open||195.86|
|Previous Daily High||207.18|
|Previous Daily Low||185.77|
|Previous Weekly High||184.09|
|Previous Weekly Low||159.05|
|Previous Monthly High||187.51|
|Previous Monthly Low||140.14|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||199.01|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||193.95|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||185.36|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||174.86|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||163.95|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||206.77|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||217.69|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||228.19|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.