- Ethereum price holding decent gains of 4% on Monday.
- ETH/USD bulls extend further out from a bearish pennant structure, which has contained price.
- The door has been left open for further upside, given the escape from the noted technical structure.
Spot rate: 231.66
Relative change: +4.05%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action via the 60-minute chart view has seen a bearish shooting star candlestick, indicating a small pullback could be seen.
ETH/USD daily chart
- The bulls are extending north following the escape from a bearish pennant set up.
Follow us on Telegram
Stay updated of all the news
Bitcoin likely to remain in red through the next quarter if history is any indication
Bitcoin (BTC) price produced a monthly close at $27,210, noting a -6.92% return for May. The last-minute slide in BTC put an end to the four-month bullish streak that kickstarted the 2023 rally.
Ethereum vs. SEC: Implications of Wahis’ insider trading settlement on ETH
Ethereum (ETH) is the subject of a new controversy, with the second-largest crypto finding itself in the rut after the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) settled its insider trading case against the Wahi brothers.
Justin Sun’s TRON hits all-time high of 10.9M daily transactions, braving crypto winter
Justin Sun, the founder of TRON – one of the largest decentralized blockchain DAO ecosystems in crypto – shared a new milestone for the token on Thursday. TRON processed 10.9 million in daily transactions, hitting a record high.
Ethereum fees decline by 70% from 2023 highs as top DeFi protocols lose users
Ethereum is currently facing trouble in the spot market due to the broader market bearishness as well as investors' skepticism. But while the spot market only recently took a turn for the worse, the DeFi space has been only negative for a long time.
Bitcoin: BTC delays inevitable crash to $25,000
Bitcoin price is delaying a crash that has been brewing for roughly two weeks. A failure to push higher could result in a steep correction next week. The troubling macroeconomic conditions could be key in catalyzing and trigger a nosedive for BTC holders.