- Ethereum price on Thursday is trading in positive territory by 0.60%.
- ETH/USD has found some daily support around the $180 mark, a breach could send the price down to $150.
- The big psychological $200 price mark is likely to act a new barrier for the bulls.
Spot rate: 188.46
Relative change: +0.60%
ETH/USD daily chart
- Major daily support seen at $180 prevents the price from free-fall for now, next major support eyed at $150.
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action moving within an ascending channel or a bearish flag structure, subject to a potential breakout south.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.