- Ethereum price on Tuesday is trading in negative territory, nursing losses of around 2.90%.
- ETH/USD price action continues to face rejection within $270-280 range, where much supply can be seen.
- Despite the losses on the day, ETH/USD via the daily is moving within a bullish flag structure.
Spot rate: 266.20
Relative change: -2.90%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Vital near-term demand can be seen via the 60-minute view around $264-262 price range.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily continues to move within a bullish flag structure.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.