- ETH/USD went down from $264.75 to $239.40 this Friday.
- ETH/USD reached a low of $224.
Ethereum had a roller coaster of a Friday as it went down from $264.75 to $237.85, charting a 10% decrease in price. ETH/USD went down from $264.60 to $229.75 within the first 11 hours of the day. Following that, the bulls took the price up to $240 in the next two hours, before the bears re-entered the market and took the price back down to $229.75. The Bulls closed out the day and took ETH/USD up to $239.40.
ETH/USD Daily Chart
- The nearest support level on the downside lies at $232.35.
- The latest session took the price back inside the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The price is trending above the SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The MACD (moving average convergence divergence) indicator shows decreasing bullish momentum.
- The Elliot Oscillator has had 12 consecutive bullish sessions despite the latest bearish price movement.
- The relative strength index (RSI) has taken a turn from 88.89 to 71.40.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.