- ETH/USD went up from $252.75 to $257.75.
- ETH/USD reached a high of $264 before the bears entered the market.
ETH/USD’s bulls and bears have had a seesaw day when it comes to market control. While the bulls started strong and took the price up from $252 to 253 within the first hour of Tuesday, the bears eventually entered the market and then shoved the price down to $249.40 over the next three hours. The bulls then gained control, and despite intermittent pushback from the bears, the price went up to $263. The bears then came in strong and took the price down to $256. Finally, the bulls managed to bring the price up to $257.75.
ETH/USD Daily Chart
- The nearest resistance level is at $260.
- The price is trending on the upper half of the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The market found support on the upward trending line.
- The market is trending above the SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The Elliot Oscillator shows two consecutive bearish sessions.
- The signal line is converging with the MACD line, showing decreasing bullish momentum.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is still trending within the overbought zone.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.