- BTC/USD has been range-bound since June 4.
- Tezos defies gravity with over 11% of day-on-day gains.
- Bitcoin SV loses ground amid technical correction.
The cryptocurrency market is a mixed picture during Asian hours on Friday as Bitcoin stayed mostly unchanged, while top-20 altcoins demonstrated divergent momentum. The total capitalization of all digital assets in circulation remained unchanged at $250 billion. An average daily trading volume dropped from $71 billion to $67 billion.
Top-3 coins price overview
- At the time of writing, BTC/USD is hovering at $7,80, mostly unchanged both on a day-on-day basis and since the beginning of Friday trading. The largest digital asset has been range-bound since June 4 as the recovery attempts are blocked by short-term speculative positioning.
- Ethereum, the second largest digital asset with the current market capitalization of $26.4 billion, is changing hands at $248.7, off the Asian high registered at $251. A failed attempt to settle above psychological $250 added dark colors to the short-term technical picture.
- Ripple's XRP stays marginally below $0.42 at the time of writing after an initial attempt to move towards $0.43. The third largest coin has gained over $3.5% in recent 24 hours amid an intraday recovery trend.
The biggest market-movers
- Tezos (XTZ) is the growth leader of the day, with over 11% of gains in recent 24 hours. The 11th largest cryptocurrency with the current market capitalization of $884 million is changing hands at $1.35 with a bullish bias.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) is a big loser. The 8th largest coin has gained lost nearly 10% in recent 24 hours to trade at $194 by press time.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.