- BTC/USD has had four bearish days in a row, where its price fell from $10,767 to $9,769.25.
- EOS/USD was the biggest winner of Wednesday, as its price went up by 12.07%.
The bulls have taken charge of the market in the early hours of Thursday. Bitcoin has managed to cross $10,000 and the other coins have had a bullish start as well. This follows a pretty fascinating Wednesday where Bitcoin had a bearish day, while the others managed to make a profit. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD shot up from $9,769 to $10,122 in the early hours of Thursday. Before this, BTC/USD had four straight bearish days where its price fell from $10,767 to $9,769.25
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went up from $216.50 to $222.50 in the early hours of Thursday. ETH/USD is on the process of having two bullish days in a row after three straight bearish days.
- Ripple: XRP/USD went up from $0.317 to $0.322 this Thursday. Ripple is also attempting to have two straight bullish days after three bearish ones.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Eos (EOS) was the biggest winner of Wednesday, as its price went up by 12.07% and is priced at $4.60.
- Cardano (ADA) went up by 7.10% and is priced at $0.059.
- IOTA (IOT) went up by 6.14% and is priced at $0.309.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.