BTC/USD Daily Chart
- BTC/USD went down from $5,043 to $4,940 in the early hours of Friday.
- BTC/USD was trending in a channel before having a bearish breakout this Thursday.
- The market is trending above the 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20), SMA 50, and SMA 200 curves.
- The signal line has taken a turns and is about to converge with the moving average convergence divergence (MACD) line in the MACD indicator. This indicates decreasing bullish momentum.
BTC/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The 4-hour BTC/USD price broke through the support provided by the long-running upward trending line.
- The Elliot wave oscillator has had seven consecutive bearish sessions.
- The Ichimoku indicator shows that further bearish movement is expected in the future.
BTC/USD Hourly Chart
- The hourly BTC/USD chart forms a triangle pattern from which the market has had a bearish breakout.
- The price has plummeted below the lower band of the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator has crept into the oversold territory.
|Today last price||4920.18|
|Today Daily Change||-121.19|
|Today Daily Change %||-2.40|
|Today daily open||5041.37|
|Previous Daily High||5342.4|
|Previous Daily Low||4969.03|
|Previous Weekly High||5347.55|
|Previous Weekly Low||4052.2|
|Previous Monthly High||4130.71|
|Previous Monthly Low||3672.34|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||5111.66|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||5199.77|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||4892.8|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||4744.24|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||4519.44|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||5266.17|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||5490.96|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||5639.53|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.