- Bitcoin price in the session on Thursday is trading with losses of some 1.20%.
- BTC/USD buyers critically defended the $10,000 mark, after the large scare on Thursday.
- The breakout of the long-running triangular structure is going to be very trend defining for the Bitcoin.
Spot rate: 10,138.19
Relative change: -1.30%
BTC/USD daily chart
- BTC/USD is flirting with a critical ascending trend line, which makes up the long-serving narrowing triangular structure, which has been containing the price.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action via the 60-minute has formed a bullish flag, subject to breakout.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.