- Bitcoin price is trading in minor positive territory on Wednesday, up with gains of 0.15%.
- BTC/USD daily ascending trend line continues to support the bulls in their recovery.
- Bulls are gradually chipping away the away of supply seen in the early part of the $4000 price territory.
Spot rate: 4002.11
Relative change: -0.13%
|Today last price||4003.69|
|Today Daily Change||3.85|
|Today Daily Change %||0.10|
|Today daily open||3999.84|
|Previous Daily High||4010.4|
|Previous Daily Low||3950.37|
|Previous Weekly High||3917.33|
|Previous Weekly Low||3783.86|
|Previous Monthly High||4187.25|
|Previous Monthly Low||3338.98|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||3987.46|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||3973.3|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||3963.34|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||3926.84|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||3903.31|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||4023.37|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||4046.9|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||4083.4|
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is moving within a narrow range-block formation, subject to a potentially explosive breakout to the upside.
BTC/USD daily chart
- Long-running ascending trend line still playing a huge part in the bulls push for recovery.
- Supply zone running from $4000-4100 price range, capping upside momentum.