Adding to his earlier comments, EU's economic and monetary commissioner Pierre Moscivici was further noted saying that EU forecast on Italy is made based on October's budget proposal and growth projections differ as EU forecasts are more conservative.
• Still expecting revised Italian budget by 13 November.
• Rules have to be respected and procedures have to be adhered to.
• Doesn't see how it's possible to "split down the middle" on budget.
• Confrontation is never the right approach.
• The situation may look different depending on what Italy responds with next week.
• There is no future for Italy outside the Euro-zone.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.