- Litecoin price on Monday is trading in positive territory by 0.70% in the second half of the session.
- LTC/USD continues to move within a bearish flag structure, as the price sits just above the lower acting trend line.
- Litecoin versus is peers is somewhat outperforming, as the market is generally trading in the red.
Spot rate: 75.15
Relative change: +0.70%
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view is moving within a bearish flag structure, subject to a potential breach.
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- LTC/USD via the 60-minute chart view is heading back for a retest of a breached range, $72.50-71.50.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.