- Litecoin price Wednesday is trading in positive territory up over 2% in the second part of the day.
- LTC bulls near-term price action is consolidating, having formed a bullish pennant subject to a breakout.
- Bulls are breaking down the barrier seen just ahead of $100 price territory.
Spot rate: 93.21
Relative change: +2.0%
|Today last price||92.7588|
|Today Daily Change||1.2205|
|Today Daily Change %||1.33|
|Today daily open||91.5383|
|Previous Daily High||94.0244|
|Previous Daily Low||86.6666|
|Previous Weekly High||79.5651|
|Previous Weekly Low||72.2954|
|Previous Monthly High||99.4789|
|Previous Monthly Low||60.3565|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||91.2137|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||89.4773|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||87.4618|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||83.3853|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||80.1041|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||94.8196|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||98.1009|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||102.1774|
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The price via the 60-minute chart view is moving within consolidation mode, as the price narrows pending next move. A near-term bullish pennant can be eyed via the 60-minute view.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Bulls trying to breakdown the minor barrier ahead of a $100 return, much support seen below with an ascending trend line via the daily.