- Litecoin price Wednesday is trading in positive territory up over 2% in the second part of the day.
- LTC bulls near-term price action is consolidating, having formed a bullish pennant subject to a breakout.
- Bulls are breaking down the barrier seen just ahead of $100 price territory.
Spot rate: 93.21
Relative change: +2.0%
|Today last price||92.7588|
|Today Daily Change||1.2205|
|Today Daily Change %||1.33|
|Today daily open||91.5383|
|Previous Daily High||94.0244|
|Previous Daily Low||86.6666|
|Previous Weekly High||79.5651|
|Previous Weekly Low||72.2954|
|Previous Monthly High||99.4789|
|Previous Monthly Low||60.3565|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||91.2137|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||89.4773|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||87.4618|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||83.3853|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||80.1041|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||94.8196|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||98.1009|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||102.1774|
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The price via the 60-minute chart view is moving within consolidation mode, as the price narrows pending next move. A near-term bullish pennant can be eyed via the 60-minute view.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Bulls trying to breakdown the minor barrier ahead of a $100 return, much support seen below with an ascending trend line via the daily.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.