- ETH/USD went down from $271.65 to $268.85 this Wednesday.
- SMA 200 turned bullish for the first time since June 2018.
ETH/USD’s price is currently consolidating following a bearish Tuesday. In the early hours of Wednesday, the price of ETH/USD went down from $271.65 to $268.85. Throughout Tuesday, ETH/USD has been trending from $267.50 to $273 as the bulls and the bears have been engaging in a tug-of-war. The bulls will find encouragement in the fact that the 200-day simple moving average (SMA 200) has turned bullish for the first time since June 2018.
ETH/USD daily chart
- The ETH/USD daily chart is currently consolidating as it gets primed for a breakout.
- The jaws of the 20-day Bollinger band’s jaw is narrowing, which indicates decreasing market volatility.
- The price is trending above the SMA 200, SMA 50 and SMA 20 curves.
- In the moving average convergence/divergence (MACD) indicator shows that the signal line took a turn and is running parallelly with the MACD line, indicating decreasing bullish momentum.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending next to the overbought zone.
- The Elliot oscillator’s three latest sessions are bullish.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.