- BTC/USD broke past crucial resistance at $8,015 and will now have to break past $8,200 resistance level.
- Binance Coin (BNB) was the biggest winner among the top 20, with a 7.56% increase in price.
The crypto market as a whole saw a very bullish Wednesday following a heavily Tuesday. The top three coins all broke past critical resistance levels. Let’s take a look at how the top three are doing and then we will reveal the biggest winners of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin (BTC): BTC/USD went up from $7,920 to $8,145, charting a 2.84% rise in price. The bulls have to go past the $8,200 resistance level.
- Ethereum (ETH): ETH/USD went up from $245.15 to $256.35. The bulls managed to go past the $250 resistance level.
- Ripple (XRP): XRP/USD went up from $0.394 to $0.40, charting a high of $0.405.
Biggest winners among the top 20
- Binance Coin (BNB) was the biggest winner among the top 20 as it went up by 7.56%. Currently, it is trading for $34.57.
- Cardano (ADA) went up by 6.35% and is currently trading for $0.094.
- TRON (TRX) went up by 5.94% and is priced at $0.033.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.