- Bitcoin price on Monday was seen holding decent gains of over 6% into the second half.
- BTC/USD near-term price action is moving within a range-block, must break above $4400-600 area for a new wave of buying pressure.
BTC/USD 15-minute chart
- Price action moving within a range-block formation, subject to an explosive move to the upside.
Spot rate: 4195.69
Relative change: +6.40%
Resistance 1: 4408.00, 29th November high.
Resistance 2: 4628.50, upper part of supply zone.
Resistance 3: 4888.84, 20th November high.
Support 1: 3884.48, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 3825.32, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 3741.24, daily pivot point support.
BTC/USD 4-hour chart
- Should bulls move above near-term barrier tracking around $4200-600, a wave of buyers could likely be seen.
BTC/USD daily chart
- Eyes on a return to the $6000 territory, once the above-mentioned supply area is conquered.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.