- Bulls remain strong despite bearish correction.
- BTC/USD is trading above $6,100 for the first time since 14th November 2018.
BTC/USD went up from $5,945 to $6,165 this Thursday. The bulls had a promising start as they pushed the price from $5,945 to $6,059 during an eight-hour period. During the next eight-hour period, the bears stepped into the market to correct the price. During this period, the price went down from $6,059 to $5,998.75. The bulls, however, regained control and managed to chart new highs. They were able to push the price from $5,998.75 to $6,165.
BTC/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The market is trending above the 200-day simple moving average (SMA 200), SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The relative strength index (RSI) curve has currently crept into the overbought zone.
- The Eliiot wave oscillator has had eight consecutive bullish sessions.
- The signal line was about to converge with the MACD line before it diverged away, indicating more bullish momentum.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.