Results from the May Manufacturing Business Outlook Survey suggest continued growth for the region’s manufacturing sector. Below are some of the key highlights of the survey report, released this Thursday.
• The diffusion index for current general activity edged higher from 23.2 in April to 34.4 this month.
• New Orders Index: +40.6 vs April +18.4
• Prices Paid Index: +52.6 vs April +56.4
• Employment Index: +30.2 vs April +27.1
• Business Conditions: +34.4 vs April +23.2
• Six-Month Business Conditions: +38.7 vs April +40.7
• Six-Month Capital Expenditures Outlook: +21.6 vs April +29.8
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.