British Prime Minister Theresa May and the U.S. President Donald Trump are holding a joint press conference following their meeting.
- May: Want to pursue an ambitious trade deal with the US.
- May: Willing to have a deeper cooperation with the US.
- May: Want to have a free trade deal with the US.
- Trump: Looking forward to having a bilateral trade deal with the UK.
- Trump: Whatever the UK decides to do in terms of Brexit, we are ok with it.
- Trump: I did not criticize PM May, The Sun interview was fake news.
- May: Once we leave the EU, we won't have any limitations to do trade deals around the world on basis of chequers plan.
- May: The jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice in the UK will come to an end.
- Trump: We will talk to Putin about Ukraine and the middle-east.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.