British Prime Minister is now delivering her remarks before the House of Commons with key quotes, via Reuters, found below.
- Government will oppose Letwin amendment tonight.
- Sceptical about the process of indicative votes.
- Alternative is to pursue different form of Brexit or a second referendum.
- Cannot commit to delivering outcome of indicative votes.
- Default outcome is still no-deal.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.