UK cabinet office minister Lidington says tomorrow the house will vote on this improved deal.
- Lidington says EU has been clear this will be the only deal on the table;
- Lidington says tomorrow lawmakers have choice to vote for this deal or plunge country into political crisis;
- Lidington says now is the time to come together to back this improved deal.
- Lidington The whole cabinet approves improvements and legally binding change to the deal.
- EU hopes UK will vote in favour.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.