XRP/USD daily chart
- The XRP/USD daily market is trending in a narrow range between $0.325 and $0.310.
- The Elliot Wave Oscillator shows that the market has very low volatility.
XRP/USD 4-hour chart
- The bears have taken over the XRP/USD 4-hour chart. As the Ichimoku indicator shows, more bearish behavior is expected in the future.
- The moving average convergence/divergence (MACD) shows bearish momentum with decreasing volatility.
XRP/USD hourly chart
- The last session in the hourly XRP/USD chart was so bearish that the market has fallen below the 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20) and SMA 50.
- The hourly market is now trending in the lower half of the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The relative strength index (RSI) has taken a dip towards the neutral zone from the overbought zone.
- Resistance 3: $0.3294
- Resistance 2: $0.3258
- Resistance 1: $0.3216
- Pivot Point: $0.3180
- Support 1: $0.3137
- Support 2: $0.3101
- Support 3: $0.3059
Follow us on Telegram
Stay updated of all the news
Axie Infinity price recovery delayed despite investor deposits hitting a five-month high
Axie Infinity price, following the broader market cues, is trending downwards for the moment as the bearishness in the market has grown considerably. Incited with the regulatory crackdown by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the investors have resorted to offloading their holdings for now.
Coinbase to keep cornerstone staking service after CEO Armstrong fires shots at the SEC
Coinbase Exchange has committed to maintaining its cornerstone cryptocurrency staking services after CEO Brian Armstrong countered the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), demanding regulatory clarity.
Cardano price signals accumulation as ADA crashes by nearly 10% in 24 hours
Cardano price took a critical hit on June 7 as the entire crypto market continues to suffer the impact of the regulatory crackdown against Binance and Coinbase. Amidst this chaos, the investors that bore the loss found an opportunity for recovery, but it does not sit in the hands of retail investors.
BNB price falls 10% as US court summons Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao
Binance Coin is down a staggering 20% since June 4 to the current price of $260.93, representing a 10% downswing since the beginning of the Asian session on June 7. The leg down comes in light of recent developments in the case between Binance versus the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Bitcoin: BTC targets $30,000 as short-term bias turns bullish
Bitcoin (BTC) price shows a clear sign of the bulls’ victory. After failing to trigger a steep correction, bears look now out of context, at least in the short term, allowing buyers to restart a minor uptrend.