- Litecoin price on Wednesday is trading in positive territory by 4.55% in the second half of the session.
- LTC/USD bulls are back into play, as price breaks down barrier seen at the round psychological $70 mark.
- Bulls will need to breakdown $80 for greater buying momentum to come into play.
Relative change: +4.55%
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view is running at its third consecutive session in the green, after breaking down key resistance at $70.
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- A near-term wave of buying pressure has been seen, following a breakout from a small narrowing triangular structure.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.