- Ethereum price is trading in negative territory, nursing losses of some 1.70% on Friday.
- ETH/USD is seeing a lack of direction, no commitment at present.
- The price is moving within a bearish pennant via the daily, as seen with some of its peers.
Spot rate: 215.61
Relative change: -1.63%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term ascending trend line is being tested to the downside by the bears via 60-minute chart.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily is stuck within the confinements of a bearish pennant.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.