Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau commenting on NAFTA today during an interview on BloombergTV.
- There are always opportunities to improve NAFTA.
- Canada is more than happy to accelerate NAFTA talks if needed.
- Canada is not under the same time pressures as the US or Mexico.
- Trudeau will stand up for Canada in NAFTA talks.
- Very optimistic for a "win-win-win" NAFTA deal.
- Confident a NAFTA agreement can be reached.
- Canada is not a national security threat to the US.
- Some US companies are exploiting protectionist measures from the US.
- Canada is concerned about Chinese steel oversupply in the face of new tariffs.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.