According to the latest headlines flashing on the wires, Italy’s 5-Star Di Maio officially announced that the final government contract has been agreed upon and here are some of the key highlights of the programme.
• Includes "limited" deficit spending to boost growth.
• Calls for full activation of 1992 Maastricht objectives.
• Does not include call for QE debt to be excluded from debt calculations.
• Urges review of EU fiscal rules.
• Does not include any plans for Euro exit or referendum.
• Calls for compensation for small shareholders in banks going into resolution.
• Seeks end to Russian sanctions.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.