- Litecoin price in the second half of the session on Friday is trading firmly in positive territory, big gains of around 8%.
- LTC/USD smashed out from a descending wedge pattern formation/bull flag. leaving the door open to further gains.
- Bulls are locked in on the next major barrier up at the psychological $100 price mark.
Spot rate: 79.66
Relative change: +8.60%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- A near-term pennant can be observed via the 60-minute chart view, as the price briefly consolidates ahead of further potential moves north.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Breakout from descending wedge formation/bull flag, room to push further north.
Follow us on Telegram
Stay updated of all the news
This is why a mere 15% rally in Lido DAO price could be a game-changer for LDO holders
Lido DAO price is following the rest of the market due to the regulatory events that transpired in the last few days. However, the DeFi token is generally unlikely to pursue the path set by any other cryptocurrencies, including the likes of Bitcoin. This might play in favor of LDO.
LINK holders opt to sell as Chainlink price falls by 9% in a week, new investors on the rise
Chainlink price, after following the broader market cues, is nearing a key support level that was last visited by the coin in January this year. This has discouraged LINK holders to the point where selling has become a preferred option. However, newer investors are countering this selling by accumulating, preventing a severe decline.
Optimism price could rally 50% as network upgrade inspires new wave of OP adoption
Optimism (OP) price appears to have found support after a new buyer congestion zone came into effect to prevent the free fall. Accordingly, the Ethereum Layer 2 (L2) token is trading horizontally, giving bulls time to accumulate OP at affordable rates.
Binance CEO addresses chat records disclosed by the SEC
Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao has issued an internal address to company staff, asking them to focus on work and developing products people can use. The internal memo comes after the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) disclosed chat records between Binance employees in an attempt to support its case against the largest crypto exchange by trading volume.
Top 3 cryptocurrencies that outperformed Bitcoin, Ethereum this week
The US Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) crackdown on cryptocurrencies triggered a correction in the prices of Bitcoin, Ethereum and several altcoins with large market capitalization.