- Litecoin price in the second half of the session on Friday is trading firmly in positive territory, big gains of around 8%.
- LTC/USD smashed out from a descending wedge pattern formation/bull flag. leaving the door open to further gains.
- Bulls are locked in on the next major barrier up at the psychological $100 price mark.
Spot rate: 79.66
Relative change: +8.60%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- A near-term pennant can be observed via the 60-minute chart view, as the price briefly consolidates ahead of further potential moves north.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Breakout from descending wedge formation/bull flag, room to push further north.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.