- The top 3 DApps, by user interaction, on DappRadar are all hosted on Tron
- This happened just four months after the activation of the Tron Virtual Machine
According to DappRadar, the DApp analysis website, the top 3 DApps, by user interaction, are all hosted on Tron. The following screenshot from DAppRadar corroborates this statement:
Michael Lederman, the co-founder of IAmDecentralized.org, tweeted the following:
“The good news keep coming when it comes to #TRON:
The Top 3 DApps on @DappRadar are now hosted on TRON
To think #TRX has been able to dominate the DApp world so quickly, in under 4 months since activation of TRON Virtual Machine on Oct 12, is nothing short of remarkable.”
The top 3 DApps are:
- Epic Dragons: A battle between brave adventurers and fierce dragons combined with secure blockchain verification and game elements such as real-time strategy, character development, and investment simulation.
- PLAY GOC: A token-based incentivized gaming platform and market.
- Crazy Dogs Live: The world's first social gambling game ecosystem built on TRON Network.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.