- Ripple's XRP price on Wednesday trading in the red, down some 2.5% in the second half of the session.
- XRP/USD broken key ascending trend line of support, leaving door open to further pressure.
XRP/USD 15-minute chart
- Buyers remain active within the $0.2900-0.2800 price range, as seen with latest pop higher in near-term demand area.
Spot rate: 0.2915
Relative change: -2.60%
Support 1: 0.2961, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 0.2930, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 0.2897, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 0.3026, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 0.3059, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 0.3091, daily pivot point resistance.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term range-block/consolidation observed after recent drop south.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Price slipped out from a daily rising ascending trend line of support.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.