- Litecoin price on Monday is underperforming, nursing losses of over 3%.
- LTC/USD ran into strong sellers are the psychological $100 price territory, failing to break through.
- Late last week Mike Novogratz sparked much controversy after suggesting the community to sell Litecoin (LTC) and buy Bitcoin (BTC).
Spot rate: 89.21
Relative change: -3.07%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is moving within a range-block formation, subject to a potential breakout to the upside, after a consolidation period.
LTC/USD 4-hour chart
- Much supply is observed heading into the $100 price area, LTC/USD is supported by a near-term ascending trend line.
Follow us on Telegram
Stay updated of all the news
Two key dates over the SEC request to freeze Binance assets
Crypto exchange Binance must respond to the US Securities Exchange Commission’s (SEC) order to freeze assets tied to its subsidiary Binance.US by June 12, ahead of a court hearing about the case on June 13, according to the D.C. district court schedule.
Ethereum price declines as Coinbase ETH liquidity staking platform sees mass withdrawals
The US Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) crackdown on Coinbase led to mass withdrawals of Coinbase wrapped staked Ether (cbETH) since Tuesday, acting as a bearish catalyst for the asset’s price.
Dogecoin Price Prediction: History suggests a potential 30% rally in DOGE
Dogecoin (DOGE) price has been trading within a fixed range over the last six months, taking seasonal leaps as volatility increased. With this accumulation pattern, the king of meme coins could be en route to complete the next bounce cycle.
Axie Infinity price recovery delayed despite investor deposits hitting a five-month high
Axie Infinity price, following the broader market cues, is trending downwards for the moment as the bearishness in the market has grown considerably. Incited with the regulatory crackdown by the SEC, the investors have resorted to offloading their holdings for now.
Bitcoin: BTC targets $30,000 as short-term bias turns bullish
Bitcoin (BTC) price shows a clear sign of the bulls’ victory. After failing to trigger a steep correction, bears look now out of context, at least in the short term, allowing buyers to restart a minor uptrend.