- Litecoin price on Monday is underperforming, nursing losses of over 3%.
- LTC/USD ran into strong sellers are the psychological $100 price territory, failing to break through.
- Late last week Mike Novogratz sparked much controversy after suggesting the community to sell Litecoin (LTC) and buy Bitcoin (BTC).
Spot rate: 89.21
Relative change: -3.07%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is moving within a range-block formation, subject to a potential breakout to the upside, after a consolidation period.
LTC/USD 4-hour chart
- Much supply is observed heading into the $100 price area, LTC/USD is supported by a near-term ascending trend line.