- Ethereum price Monday is trading with gains of some 6.5% in the second half of the day, as the bulls storm higher.
- ETH/USD price looking to stabilize within the $200 price territory, trading at the highest level since 14th November.
- Next major target area of interest for the bulls will likely be the $220 area, pre-November fall territory.
Spot rate: 202.62
Relative change: +6.57%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Bulls are attempting to breakdown the near-term supply area around the $205 price mark.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Next major barrier is seen just ahead at the $220 area via the daily, which would complete recovery of the November 2018 drop.