- Ethereum price Monday is trading with gains of some 6.5% in the second half of the day, as the bulls storm higher.
- ETH/USD price looking to stabilize within the $200 price territory, trading at the highest level since 14th November.
- Next major target area of interest for the bulls will likely be the $220 area, pre-November fall territory.
Spot rate: 202.62
Relative change: +6.57%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Bulls are attempting to breakdown the near-term supply area around the $205 price mark.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Next major barrier is seen just ahead at the $220 area via the daily, which would complete recovery of the November 2018 drop.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.