- Bitcoin and major altcoins are gaining ground.
- The market volatility is growing after the slow weekend.
Bitcoin and all major altcoins are trading in a green zone.The market has been recovering from the recent losses as the total value of all digital assets in circulation jumped to $180 billion from $177 billion this time on Monday. The average daily trading volume stayed unchanged at $45B.
Top-3 coins price overview:
- Bitcoin (BTC) is changing hands at $5,395 at the time of writing. The coin has gained over 2% of its value in the recent 24 hours and tested $5,441 handle during early Asian hours. The short-term trend is bullish, however the upside is capped by $5,400 handle.
- Ethereum (ETH) moved towards $172.00 handle, demonstrating 1.2% gains in recent 24 hours. The coin touched $174.00 late on Monday amid global recovery on the cryptocurrency market. Despite a short-term bearish correction, ETH is trading with an upside bias.
- Ripple’s XRP is trading at $0.3252 with marginal gains both on a day-on-day basis and since the beginning of Tuesday. Unsuccessful attempt to clear $0.33 keeps XRP’s bulls at bay.
The biggest market-movers:
- Cardano (ADA) has turned from an outsider to the market leader. The coin has gained over 9% in recent 24 hours to trade at $0.0792. Now it takes the 10th place in the global cryptocurrency rating.
- Tezos (XTZ), the 15th largest coin has been gaining ground in recent 24 hours. XTZ is trading at $1.37, which is 3.6% from this time on Monday.
- NEO (NEO) clawed some ground amid expanding volatility and the short-term bullish trend. The coin is hovering around $11.00 with over 3% of day-on0day gains.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.