- Bitcoin price in the session on Thursday is trading with losses of some 2.90%.
- BTC/USD is now trading at seven consecutive sessions in the red, as the bears maintain control.
- The price trading under $10,000 creates much in the way of vulnerabilities for Bitcoin.
Spot rate: 9865.98
Relative change: -2.90%
BTC/USD daily chart
- BTC/USD price is heading for its seventh straight session trading in the red.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price broke out from a narrowing range blog formation and is now consolidating within a bearish pennant structure.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.