- BTC/USD is currently trading at $7,340.
- BTC/USD faces strong resistance levels at $7,440 and $7,500.
BTC/USD is currently trading for $7,340 as markets opened this Saturday. The bulls are aiming for the $7,500-level but face substantial resistance levels at $7,440 and $7,500. The daily confluence detector will help us see the confluence at each of those levels.
BTC/USD Daily Confluence Detector
Resistance levels lie at $7,500, $7440, and $7,410. The confluences at those levels are:
- $7,500: SMA 10 and 1-month pivot point resistance 3.
- $7,440: No confluences detected.
- $7,410: Daily 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level.
The support levels are at $7,280, $7,235, $7,200, and $7,075. The confluences at those levels are:
- $7,280: 15-min previous low and SMA 5.
- $7,235: Weekly 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level.
- $7,200: SMA 10
- $7,075: Daily 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level and 4-hour previous low.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.