- Bitcoin Cash price is trading in the green, up with small gains of 0.4% the session on Friday.
- BCH/USD price action remains vulnerable as it moves within a bearish pennant structure.
- Trading conditions since 24 September have been very narrow, a lack of commitment at present.
BCH/USD daily chart
- Price action is moving within a bearish pennant structure via the daily chart view, vulnerabilities remain pointed to the downside.
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- The price via the 60-minute view remains very narrow within a range-block formation, imminent breakout eyed.
Spot rate: 223.50
Relative change: +0.35%
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.