Comments from China's Customs are crossing the wires via Reuters:
- US Actions will certainly impact china's trade,
- China will closely watch the future impact
- China's rapid trade growth in h1 set a solid foundation for full-year growth but faces some downward risks in h2
- China confident and capable of tackling challenges
- Downward risks due to some country's unilateralism, protectionism
- China's rapid imports growth in h1 mainly due to efforts to expand imports, rising commodities price gains
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.