- Ripple's XRP price on Wednesday trading up with gains of some 1.45% in the second half of the session.
- XRP/USD price action via the daily on Tuesday produced a reversal hammer candlestick.
- 60-minute chart view suggests of some vulnerabilities which could force a retest of $0.3000 to the downside.
Spot rate: 0.3061
Relative change: +1.45%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- A big retest of key near-term demand zone seen via 60-minute around $0.3050, a failure to hold could trigger a chunky wave of selling pressure.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Daily candlestick at the close on Tuesday produced somewhat of a reversal hammer.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.