- Bitcoin price in the session on Monday is trading with gains of some 3.50%.
- BTC/USD price action is narrowing within a triangular structure, subject to a breakout.
- Key resistance can be observed running from $11,000-11,500, via the daily.
Spot rate: 10,718.95
Relative change: +3.50%
BTC/USD daily chart
- There is a chunky barrier which is seen from $11,000-11,500 range.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is narrowing within a pennant structure, subject to a breakout north.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.