- Bitcoin price is trading down some 11% in the second half of the session on Thursday.
- BCH/USD price action via the 60-minute chart view is moving within a bearish pennant structure.
- Next major demand zone to the downside eyed at around $230, should the bears manage to further press south.
Spot rate: 345.62
Relative change: -11.10%
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- 60-minute price action is moving within a bearish pennant formation, subject to a breakout.
BCH/USD daily chart
- An extension to the downside was seen following a key daily trend line failing to hold the price.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.