This article is taken from the Forex Journal, a special edition by Trader’s Journal magazine in Nov 2007.
The author is Toni Turner. A popular speaker in the financial arena and the best-selling author of A Beginner’s Guide to Day Trading Online and Short-term Trading in the New Stock Market.
- Toni Turner discusses her market checklist designed to evaluate market conditions and two market set-ups for trading stocks. Using these tools as the foundation of a trading plan could greatly improve your chances of trading success:
When the opening bell rings each morning, do you feel calm and confident or do you feel apprehensive and overwhelmed?
With thousands of financial Internet sites to research, hundreds of new financial products to trade, economic news coming from all directions and the heady bubbling of global markets thrown in, it is no wonder that the opening bell finds many traders immersed in uncertainty.
Other related articles:
- FX Markets get even more Attractive By Darrell Jobman
- How to Trade Forex using Fibonacci Price Relationships by Carolyn Boroden
- 3 Peaks and a Domed House by Larry Pesavento
- Price and Time by Andy Bushak
- Using Non-Time Based Charts for Short-Term Forex Trading by Dr. John Clayburg
- Trading for Revenge: Control It or It Will Control You by Dr. Doug Hirschhorn
- How to Swim the Forex Ocean… and not get Eaten by Sharks by Kevin Davey
- Critical Forex Trader Decisions by Daniel Gramza
- Stop Hunting with the Big Players by Boris Schlossberg
- Ranking Forex Markets by Ron Schelling
- The Globalization of Currency Trading by Dar Wong
- What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You by Ed Ponsi
- The Foreign Exchange Market by Peter Pontikis