This article is taken from the Forex Journal, a special edition by Trader’s Journal magazine in Nov 2007.
The author is Ron Schelling, an independent trader in The Netherlands with over 20 years experience in Forex, futures and arbitrage trading.
- Ron Schelling shows how to reduce risk in currency trading by ranking the markets according to an objective ratio analysis:
We all know that the Forex market is a huge market with many traders and players around the world trading privately or professionally.
Over the last few years, we have seen a big development in direct dealing via the Internet with all kind of trading strategies using the latest technology and software.
One thing that has not changed is how to make the best trade.
Other related articles:
- FX Markets get even more Attractive By Darrell Jobman
- How to Trade Forex using Fibonacci Price Relationships by Carolyn Boroden
- 3 Peaks and a Domed House by Larry Pesavento
- Three Steps To Short-Term Trading Success by Toni Turner
- Price and Time by Andy Bushak
- Using Non-Time Based Charts for Short-Term Forex Trading by Dr. John Clayburg
- Trading for Revenge: Control It or It Will Control You by Dr. Doug Hirschhorn
- How to Swim the Forex Ocean… and not get Eaten by Sharks by Kevin Davey
- Critical Forex Trader Decisions by Daniel Gramza
- Stop Hunting with the Big Players by Boris Schlossberg
- The Globalization of Currency Trading by Dar Wong
- What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You by Ed Ponsi
- The Foreign Exchange Market by Peter Pontikis