Trading Rules: Strategies for Success
William F. Eng
Trading Rules has evolved into a classic among trading books. In simple, no-nonsense style, William Eng pulls from his own experience to offer 50 hard earned rules that lay the foundation for lasting success in the markets. Eng's book isn't about surviving the fluctuations of the market, it s about mastering the moves and making money. Some examples include:
- Learn to trade with the trends.
- Big movements take time to develop.
- The smarter you are, the longer it takes to win.
- Tips don't make you any money.
- Buy rumors and sell facts.
- Nothing new ever occurs in the markets.
- Don't watch or trade too many markets at once.
- Every intelligent trader should study and apply these critical insights of a gifted expert.
- Hardcover: 266 pages
- Publisher: Marketplace Books
- ISBN-10: 1592802540
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.9 inches