- Access to a huge amount of relevant financial information: Fundamental data of the different firms, Volatility reports, Broker statistics, Rotation analysis, agenda, etc.
- Market Monitor offers a powerful search engine in order to look for funds, and find the one matching the criteria established by the customer: by agency, by geographic area, in a certain geographic zone, etc.
- Market Radar to set and run a filter in order to look for the assets which are fulfilling the established criteria (sector, geographic area, ...). You will be able to run the search in function of the PER, Var95, etc..
- Visual Chart's Direct Access system enables to buy and sell with a single click in most of the world´s main markets. See full list of available brokers.
- The market simulator enables you to put in practice different ways of trading without putting at risk your capital. You will have an account balance of 100.000€ where you will be able to simulate your orders.
- Orders sending from charts and quote’ lists by using the traditional commands.
- ARMED system from the DOM window which is very useful for scalping.
- Orders sending in the firsts positions by using the Bid and Ask viewfinder, very useful to trade currencies.
- Orders launching with the fast access keys.
- Fast buy/sell by using the ticket form.
- Automatic trading systems.
- Many kind of orders and restrictions: orders with simulated stop, linked orders (OCO, OSO, Bracket), conditioned orders (by price, trailing etc.).
- In the flap Broker Access, find all the information related to the investment: active orders, filled, opened and closed positions information, balance, profit & loss etc. Orders can be filtered according to several criteria: by account, operator, market, date etc.
Manage and secure your financial markets investments with Visual Chart "Portfolio".
- Measure the daily, trimester, yearly and historic yield of your stock's portfolio graphically and compare it with the main indices of the world. Know the market value of your opened positions, the returns you would obtain by closing a position at a certain moment, the yield percentage of the asset in relation with your full portfolio, the monthly and yearly return of your investment.
- Evaluate the RISK that you are assuming with your investment, the losses that you could suffer in normal conditions over a week, a month or a year, the volatility over different periods of time, the trend of your portfolio, the diversification degree of your assets etc.
Real Time & Historical Data
- Receive the market information in rigorous real time, being able to visualize it in charts, DOM window, positions windows , etc.
- This information can be obtained in delay and EOD. Independently from the information reception mode , you will be able to obtain the quotes for the main financial markets in the world including indices, stocks, futures, options, warrants and ETF or Forex.
- Visual Chart provides a huge Data base with more than 20 years of historical data. Download them form the servers of Visual Chart and run the prices analysis with a high reliability level.
- Eventually, Visual Chart offers a complete service of news in real time, from the company Dow Jones, and an own news channel (VCNN).
- Receive alerts in real time on the different events which are produced in all the markets of the world, changes of trend, volatility and volume, supports breakouts.
- Accede to the analysis services of the main markets gurus. Take profit of the buy and sell recommendations and of the information on the assets trend.
- Check out the specialized channels Dow Jones through the news channel Visual Chart News Network without any additional cost.
- Let your computer monitoring the market for you by using your own rules, and let it launch an automatic order as soon as it detects a good opportunity, it will work much faster than launching the order manually.
- Build your own strategies with Visual Basic for Applications standard language (VBA), or – in lack of programing skills-, use the Visual Design platform, which uses flow diagrams.
- Create your own strategies, also, by modifying the ones included for free in the software. Saving the strategies with hidden code will enable you to share your strategies without sharing the code with others.
- The system optimizer tool with its linear search method evaluates all the possible changes and is very useful if the number of parameters is not to high.
- The change, the search method with genetics algorithm is the most adequate if you need to analyze a huge range of cases, as it looks for the result closest to the optimum one in few steps.
- The application offers more than 150 statistical variables, classified in different categories, in order to evaluate the yield and efficiency of the trading systems.
- Create customize templates, detail operations by trades, merge statistics, export results to Excel and filters.
You will be able to develop your own trading ideas by using the two programming languages without any additional costs.
- Visual Design Platform (PDV). Very easy to be handled, it is perfect for your first steps in the world of trading strategies programming . By using an assistant conceived by Visual Chart, you will be able to design indicators, strategies and studies without any previous programming skills.
- Visual Basic for applications (VBA). If you already have programming skills, this powerful programming tools tool will enable you to reflect your ideas.
The Trading Tools are based in the COM (Component Object Model), and provide Access to all the information managed in Visual Chart, by using any environment compatible with this technology.
The COM acts as intermediate between Visual Chart and the client application.
The main advantage, in top of the possibility offered, is that the user can get any information available in the program without having to use it, all we need to do is be connected to the data server and the broker (only if we are going to use intermediation tools).
Among the numerous Trading we can find the following ones:
- Data reception in real time, in the client´s application.
- Obtaining historical quote data in the client´s application.
- News and trading signals sending and reception in the client´s application.
- Orders sending from the client's application.
- Access to systems statistical variables, ...
Visual Chart allows you to share your information (charts, strategies) with other users of the program.
- Share the news and indicate to the other users if they are related with, technical analysis, indicators, fundamental data, etc.
- Share your workspace with other users of Visual Chart.
- Suggest Buy or Sell orders to other users in the markets where your broker allow you to trade: Stocks, futures etc.
- Select the news channels you are interested in (news are to be found in the iLive pannel).
- Share your opinions with other users by using our generic chat and let our agents help you by using the "Technical Support" chat.
- Accede to Visual Chart website and download trading strategies in order to use them in the program straight away.
Advanced Chart Builder
The information can be represented in any time compression, : 10 ticks, 5 minutes, 120 minutes, 1 day, 2 month, etc. and i different chart representation: Linear, Bar charts, Candlesticks, Histogramm, filled Histogram , Point and Figure, Renko, Three Line Break.
- In top of many other chart representations, includes and exclusive representation type in tick compression called Limit Chart, which provides an exhaustive analysis of the quote, by identifying bullish and bearish ticks . This type of representation shows the buy and sell ticks by using a rectangle.
- Use a linear, logarithmic or percentage logarithmic scale. The different scales can be mixed in order to analyze the evolution of several assets at the same time.
Technical and Chartists Analysis
Identify the market trends with more than 200 customizable indicators included in the program without any additional cost.
- Trend following indicators (Moving Average, Bollinger bands, ...).
- Momentum indicators (MACD, Momentum Indicator, ...).
- Strength indicators (Volume, RSI, ...).
- Volatility indicators (Yearly, Bollinger, …).
Look for patterns representing some market behaviours with our technical analysis tools, trend lines, supports, resistances, regression channels. Fibonacci retracements etc.
Depth Of Market
Know the volume of the buy/sell for each level of price, for all the assets available in Visual Chart.
- In the DOM window you will be able to visualize graphically and, for each level of price the strengths of the bulls and the bears in the selected asset. In the same window and at the same time you will visualize the evolution of the trades being made, graphically with a tick chart.
- In the positions window, you will see the bid and the ask for each level of prices plus the volume negotiated on each trade, the price and the buy or sell agency (subject to market availability).
- The Bid and Ask viewfinder is very useful, specially if you work with FOREX as the last two decimals of the Bid/Ask position are highlighted providing a better perception of the BID and the ASK.
- If you are willing to identify the price levels for support and resistances the positions in charts will be extremely useful as the bid and ask positions will be shown besides the chart scale.
Visual Chart quote' lists offer a global vision of the behaviour of an amount of assets: last price, difference related to the previous day close, open, high, low, close, volume etc.
- The advance quote' lists enables to visualize, in the same window, the tick chart, the ticker, the DOM and the quote data (last price, volume, high, low etc.) for each and any of the values.