The 1000 Pip Club training regimen is an interactive education program of the Forex market in its entirety; essential fundamental skills, advanced chart reading skills and an understanding of what other traders globally are thinking and doing. 1000 Pip Club members learn to follow the directional flow of liquidity and profit from it.
WHAT will you learn?
The 1000 Pip Club program provides the student the most important skills they need for trading the Forex.
- Precision trade execution methodologies with 15-20 pip stop losses
- Money management techniques
- Identifying, assessing, and managing risk
- A broad overview of global economics
- Understanding Forex demographics and what other traders are doing globally
- Currency Family Relationships – called “the Currency Neighborhood”
- Dealing with the internal and external conflicts that every trader faces
- Identifying precise support and resistance levels
- Reading the fundamental market mode over a specific time period
- Identifying potential reversals vs. retracements
- Determining optimal trading times that suit your lifestyle
HOW is the teaching organized?
This is basically an interactive education program that consists of 150+ hours of organized training videos, chart studies, articles, definitions, and forums.
In addition to the above, there are weekly classes. These classes consist of market analysis and reviews of key concepts taught by Jeff.
|KPC Basic Program||Free!|
|KPC Cadet & Pro Program||
Price per month.
Jeff Langin, Trader, Founder, Author
Jeff is a successful, full-time Forex trader. He founded the 1000 Pip Club for the average person who was frustrated from not finding the right answers in order to trade the Forex successfully. Being a Certified Fraud Examiner, he is held to a higher standard of ethics in any endeavor he undertakes. After almost a decade and tens of thousands of unrelenting hours of research, which includes working this market backwards, Jeff was able to identify the key "constants" that move the Forex market and allows one to get into low risk trades with maximum profit potential.
Jeff's primary objective in founding the 1000 Pip Club was to deliver an extensive training program that combines (a) the significant level of skills required to become a Forex trader, and (b) an understanding of how to trade the Forex market with consideration for the trader's physiological health and well-being.
Jeff is supported by Demme Wiggins. She has been student of Jeff’s for many years and have extensive training and trading backgrounds. She conducts the weekly classes.