Forex Capital Markets, LLC (FXCM)
- Foundation: 1999
- Forex division foundation: 1999
- Headquarters: 55 Water St. FL 50 New York, NY 10041
United States of America
- Other Offices: Iran, Iraq, Greece, Syria, Jordan, Chile, Egypt, France, Kuwait, Libya, Israel, Italy, Qatar, Japan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Canada, Lebanon, Oman, Hong Kong SAR, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Germany, United States, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Morocco
- Phone: 1.212.897.7660
- Fax: 1 888-503-6739
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact this broker Open demo account Free Open live account
Pip Spread (Variable)
- EUR/USD: 1.6
- GBP/USD: 1.7
- USD/JPY: 1.4
- USD/CHF: 1.6
- AUD/USD: 1.2
- EUR/CHF: 1.6
- EUR/GBP: 1.5
- USD/CAD: 1.6
Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Turkish, French, Swedish, German, Finnish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Danish, Arabic, Greek, Russian, Norwegian
Pairs offered: AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/USD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY , CHF/NOK, CHF/SEK, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/CZK, EUR/DKK, EUR/GBP, EUR/HUF, EUR/JPY, EUR/NOK, EUR/NZD, EUR/PLN, EUR/SEK, EUR/TRY, EUR/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/NZD, GBP/SEK, GBP/USD, HKD/JPY, NOK/JPY, NZD/CAD, NZD/CHF, NZD/JPY, NZD/USD, SEK/JPY, SGD/JPY, TRY/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/CZK, USD/DKK, USD/HKD, USD/HUF, USD/JPY, USD/MXN, USD/NOK, USD/PLN, USD/RUB, USD/SEK, USD/SGD, USD/TRY, USD/ZAR, ZAR/JPY
- FCA (UK)
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Standard|
|Other Instruments:||Stocks, CFDs, Metals, Oil|
|Client base||Retail and Institutional|
Market, Entry, Limit, Stop, At Market & Market Range, Complex OCO, Simple OCO.
|Accounts in non-USD||
AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD, CAD
|Fractional Pip Pricing||Yes|
|24 Hour Trading||Yes|
|Hedging Facilities [?]||No|
|FIFO Rules [?]||FIFO Rules apply|
|Scalping allowed [?]||Yes Policy [+]|
|Swap free accounts [?]
|Payment Methods||Credit Card, Wire Transfer, ACH Transfer, Debit Card, Check|
|Duration||Demo accounts do not expire as long as the trader logs in at least every 30 days. Description[+]|
|Live chat||Customer Service , Forex Sales , Technical Support|
|Platforms||FXCM Trading Station, Mirror Trader, Metatrader 4 , FXCM Active Trader, Trading Station Mobile, FXCM Trading Station Web, Ninja Trader|
|Trading from charts||Yes|
Forex Capital Markets, LLC (FXCM) Disclosure
About the Company:
FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers world-wide.
At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients benefit from FXCM’s large network of forex liquidity providers enabling FXCM to offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution and trading from real-time charts. FXCM's U.K. subsidiary, Forex Capital Markets Limited, also offers CFD products and allows clients to trade oil, gold, silver and stock indices along with forex on one platform. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading and provides free news and market research through DailyFX.com.
* Leverage is a double-edged sword, and can dramatically amplify your profits. It can also just as dramatically amplify your losses. Trading foreign exchange with any level of leverage may not be suitable for all investors. ** When executing customers trades, FXCM can be compensated in several ways, which include, but are not limited to: adding a mark-up to the spreads it receives from its liquidity providers, receiving compensation for order flow, and charging commission to accounts that trade with FXCM's lowest spreads which are available to qualifying accounts. Under the Dealing Desk execution model, FXCM may act as a dealer and may receive additional compensation from trading.
¹FXCM spreads are variable. The spreads listed here were derived from the time-weighted average of the spreads from April 17, 2013 to April 21, 2013. Advertised spreads may not be applicable to client accounts of referring brokers. FXCM strives to provide traders with tight, competitive spreads; however, there may be instances when market conditions cause spreads to widen beyond the spreads displayed here. Learn More. † Maintain a $5,000 balance on your MT4 account, and the VPS is yours at no cost. If you do not meet this requirement, a fee of $30 may be debited from any of your FXCM account(s) to cover the VPS cost. FXCM Inc., a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: FXCM), is a holding company and its sole asset is a controlling equity interest in FXCM Holdings, LLC. Forex Capital Markets, LLC ("FXCM LLC") is a direct operating subsidiary of FXCM Holdings, LLC. All references on this site to "FXCM" refer to FXCM Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries, including FXCM Holdings, LLC and Forex Capital Markets, LLC. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
Contact Forex Capital Markets, LLC (FXCM)
Would you like to be contacted by Forex Capital Markets, LLC (FXCM) to discuss your foreign exchange needs?